"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thus grace lies at both sides - without and within.
- He was always getting beat up by his daughter for doing something like lying or leaving without any explanation.
- I can tell when a person is lying without it.
- Adam was left lying as a body without a soul.
- It felt so good just to be able to lie without effort and rest.
- They are left lying there without food and water for a couple of days.
- He could leave it lying on his bed without a second thought.
- He stood up and went over to lie on his bed without another word.
- She is lying on him as a blanket might, yet without weight.
- It is defined as lying without forward movement at the surface of the water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.