"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It lies beyond both space and time in their physical sense.
- This was no time to think about what might lie beyond the side door.
- And he had even less idea of what might lie beyond the forest.
- It knows what lies beyond death and has no fear.
- "Whatever lies beyond our own power is in the charge of God."
- Or maybe, it is something that lies beyond our understanding?
- They are from another world that lies beyond the sky.
- Five medical students use physical science in an attempt to find out what lies beyond death.
- The answer lies beyond my limits and I have no information to give.
- Their camp lies beyond the hill, and cannot be seen from the river.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.