"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A dead man, lying in front of a basement door.
- The camera doesn't lie, of course; these are all real people.
- The woman was lying of course, the words did disturb her.
- He was lying, of course, but only because the men always protected each other.
- He could lie, of course, and she would not know it.
- The region lies at about 5 south and 30 east of Greenwich.
- Never actually lying, of course; that would have been fatal.
- I didn't come right out and lie to her, of course.
- There are more forest lying east of the military airport.
- He was lying, of course, but right then it occurred to me that I didn't need another enemy on board.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.