"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And they are lying almost alongside each other in the harbour.
- Now he was lying alongside the lion, almost touching him.
- But only one of them had a screwdriver lying alongside it.
- The vicarage's formal garden lies alongside the road to the church.
- If you see an injured man lying alongside the road, act surprised.
- I can see circumstances under which our interest lies alongside the Shalnuksis.
- The graveyard lies alongside this road on the way out of the village.
- Lying alongside a deep bay, it came into its own during the 19th century as the country's sugar capital.
- Lying there alongside my two children, I finally was able to sleep somehow.
- A European ship lies alongside the palace: time to escape!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.