"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A thin glass cover lies atop the parchment to hold it flat.
- He is lying in bed, atop the covers, fully dressed except for his shoes.
- Next to those words is a picture of a woman in black underwear lying atop a man wearing jeans.
- In an instant, he had not only surveyed the room, but also the condition of the two bodies lying atop the bed.
- He was lying atop the bed in full uniform except for his jacket and belt, reading the paper before trying to get to sleep.
- Was she lying atop a bed, or a table?
- The island chain is believed to lie atop vast oil reserves.
- He turns his attention back to the little girl lying atop the medical bed.
- She saw the figure of a man lying atop it and recognized her fathers profile at once.
- I came to myself lying atop him, as much as our differences in size would allow.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.