"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her voice seemed a long way away, but I knew she was lying beside me.
- Then lie back down beside me and just close your eyes.
- Rather would I feel your body lying beside me in a bed.
- There was a man lying on the floor beside the bed.
- But now he could feel that something was lying beside him.
- And it was all because of the woman lying beside him.
- There was something lying on the ground beside her feet.
- And he didn't want to get too close to that thing lying beside her.
- I had to lie on the floor beside the first officer's body.
- When he found her, she was lying beside the trail.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.