"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He's not a guy who likes to lie around a room.
- Patients are seen lying on the floor with debris all around them.
- Wife didn't do it for me why was she lying around all the time?
- "But it's probably a good thing he doesn't because there would be a lot of dead people lying around the floor."
- Anybody else here have any nuclear arms lying around the house?
- Or if his idea of living was anything more than lying around the house, watching movies.
- Then, because there wasn't really time to lie around feeling sorry for myself, I forced my head up.
- I took shots at them until they were all lying around dead.
- "I love to have them lying around the apartment because they're so beautiful."
- There's no telling what you've got lying around the house.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.