"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He saw the hand lying on the table before him.
- He tried not to think of what would lie before them then.
- As to what may lie before us, it is perhaps less serious than we at first thought.
- "Especially when a time of change lies before us all."
- For a moment it seemed my own father was lying here before me.
- He'll be quite content to lie at her feet before the fire.
- We have found such an island; it lies before us.
- But we shook our head, lying before them on the floor.
- "Is that the will lying on the table there before you?"
- This is what lies directly before us but which we have not been able to see.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.