"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So they could have lied through their teeth about what was in it, to put your mind at rest.
- He was lying through his teeth, of course, but other people had forced him to do that.
- And yet here she was in a small room with three people who were all lying through their teeth.
- Now she would lie awake through the long winter night.
- A great sentiment coming from a guy who knew how to lie his way through anything.
- She could only lie here, at the anchor but not through it.
- I believe that the "way forward" lies directly through the president.
- Lying through my teeth, actually, but what else could I say?
- Of course he could have been lying through his teeth about the whole thing.
- "Good, because they would have been lying through their teeth."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.