"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When I got to my feet, he was lying there behind me.
- He could see nothing of what might lie behind the house or to its sides.
- Such, at least, is the likely theory of what lies behind the story.
- Her was lying behind the table and had one of his eyes shut.
- Recently, too, the 19th century - perhaps because it now lies far enough behind us - has come under special attention.
- Finally, when the desert lies behind them we learn the truth.
- We must also, though, ask ourselves questions about what lies behind this trade.
- Instead, I should like to address another question that lies behind it.
- He could not turn away from comfort, whatever might lie behind it.
- I see what lies behind the polite eyes of those who watch.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.