"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The commercial center of the city lies along Route 330.
- Why do you so often see one shoe lying along the side of the road?
- The site lies along a hill and is 250 meters long.
- But the heart of the city lies along the coast.
- The community lies to the west of Baltimore along the city's border.
- Some of the better stories have just been lying along the road between stops.
- Meanwhile the 2d Section had been lying along the hedge, ready to fire.
- He looked at a number of very old bones lying along the curved wall.
- Most of the houses lie along the main road running from east to west.
- Other dead people lie along the path, as if something fairly large passed by.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.