"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I reach through the distance that is no more, and the heavy medal lies into my hand.
- He can turn just about anything lying around the house into a musical instrument.
- She would turn a tendency to lie into an advantage.
- But the factors that lie behind the move into other businesses are at work nationwide.
- "In fact, we're pretty sure he lied his way into the monastery."
- For residential customers, however, such competition may lie well into the future, analysts say.
- He's content to lie here all night, breathing softly into her neck.
- Snow was still lying on the ground into June.
- But you would have brought lying into the web.
- "Yes, he lied himself into a hole on that one."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.