"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm lying across the Thing, right in front of the fire.
- The next day it was found lying across the road from the public house.
- It might as well lie across a river of fire.
- Finally they got me in, half Lying across the back seat.
- Once 1 had to stop, thinking that trees were lying across the road.
- Perhaps one of the bodies is lying across it and won't fall through.
- Do you often lie across the couch with your head turned toward the television?
- Then he saw her, lying across the edge of the dance floor.
- She turned and saw him lying across the control panel, level with her eyes.
- However, they are suddenly stopped by a tree lying across the road.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.