"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He sat but could not bring himself to lie down.
- A month later, she could not walk, but lying down was no better.
- Do you need to go lie down for a bit?
- Me mother used to go in and lie down when she'd been to the work.
- You were told to get in the back and lie down on the floor.
- He was found dead, lying face down with $40 in his hand.
- She knew he was not the sort of man to take what had just happened lying down.
- You can also lie down next to the person to provide heat from your own body.
- I wanted more than anything else to lie down on the bed.
- After lying down for 15 more minutes, without moving their arms, the patients went home.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.