"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It lies just off the N7 national primary road.
- Look at that bone there, lying a little distance off the others, that's what made me think of the wagon being outside.
- The remains of many ancient sites lie just off the coastline.
- It lies just off the A27 road 2.8 miles (4.6km) northwest of the town centre.
- Now they lie just one place off the bottom having lost money, their manager, players and impetus during the past 11 months.
- She looked down at the clerk, still lying half off the bed.
- The site is less than an acre in size, and lies just off the B7008.
- When his senses returned he was lying just off the road.
- The arena lies 300m off the junction, on a small hill.
- The monastery lies a few miles off a main highway, E576.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.