"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He found them lying out in the field dead, man and dog both.
- I was lying out in the open again, just like the night before.
- She would have to lie out in the wind and the rain.
- One year we were here in October lying out on the beach.
- I'll lie out with you in about three hours' time.
- He's been lying out in the brush where he was left for dead.
- Lying out here on his back in the open, though?
- I'll just lie out here in the shade and keep an eye on her.
- In my day, I could lie out with nothing but baby oil on and not get burned.
- He was lying out here, just about where we're standing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.