"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It lies close to the central square and many of our leading citizens drink there.
- The side of a young man's face was lying against the snow, close to hers.
- Had she seen me lying there so close to her?
- A Palestinian village with the same name lies close to the site.
- His gun was lying on the floor, close to the desk.
- The first thing he saw was Odina, lying close to the door.
- The village lies close to the N3 national primary road.
- There was a simple comfort in lying so close to another human being.
- Such questions lie close to the surface and have found no hint of an answer.
- The coat is harsh and not too short, lying close to the body.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.