"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The answer to juvenile crime lies outside the justice system.
- However, several important sights also lie outside the line of the former city walls.
- But if the waves are too small, they lie outside the range of human hearing.
- And so their true significance must lie outside this world.
- Both these developments lie, in the main, outside our period.
- My reality lies entirely outside the world that others experience.
- How glad I was to see one of her dogs lying outside the kitchen door!
- But police officers found him lying drunk outside the door.
- Today, the church lies just outside the city's inner ring road.
- One night he just collapsed and I left him lying outside the door.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.