"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He saw no reason to lie to the old man.
- I don't think he had a good reason to lie to me then.
- You've been lying to me all along, since the moment you came here and even before then.
- They should have had the sense to lie to her.
- And he didn't have any reason to lie to her.
- He's going to lie low right up to the time of the hit.
- Why do they lie to the people of the world?
- I was not actually going to lie to anyone, however.
- The man was lying with his face to the wall.
- I know you will not ask me to lie to myself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.