"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My golden one, she'd called him, lying in her bed after their frenzy.
- "He lied just a month after the attacks, when so much was still unknown."
- I don't know what lies after your life, nobody does by the way, not even the preacher.
- So I believe that the future of the new art still lies in the south after all.
- His reign lies somewhere between the years after 538 and 601.
- You will usually be asked to lie flat on your back for a few hours after the test to prevent bleeding.
- In fact, do not sit, stand still or lie down right after exercise.
- Lies A couple of hours after dawn, they came and got her.
- They left her lying on the ground after the beating.
- He was lying in seventh place after the standing targets.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.