"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The very biggest ones would lie up close to the bank.
- Lying up overnight three more members of the 'C2' were found.
- "It is such a place as he would choose to lie up for the day."
- There was no way a group this big could lie up the next day.
- Forget about looking as if you're lied up any more.
- He was looking for a place to lie up, out of the sun.
- He would have to lie up again before the sun rose in all its power.
- He might lie up until his full strength returned and then make a second visit to the city.
- "We mostly lie up during the day and come out at night to drink."
- They will have to lie up somewhere for the night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.