"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was lying underneath him, half on and half off the seat.
- I've wanted this for so long, to be lying naked with you underneath me.
- You don't get the feeling of jagged rock lying just underneath everything.
- Also, the thought of what lies underneath or behind all of this.
- This horror lies underneath everything in the book like a shadow.
- This man, whom he had found lying underneath his car, was such a man.
- Right now, she's content to lie underneath him and suck the warmth out of his body.
- Normally, he could lie underneath it all day long and never get burned.
- No one knows what sort of creature lies underneath the costume.
- When I wore a skirt, boys used to lie underneath my desk looking up it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.