"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was in my own town, lying against a building.
- He saw a dead white hand lying against black silk.
- The side of a young man's face was lying against the snow, close to hers.
- The room was empty except for two dead men lying against one wall.
- There were two young girls lying against the wall, dead also.
- Then what is going to make you lie against the religion?
- It came at last to three, lying one against the other.
- He was lying against something that felt like a couch or a bed.
- He could make out two forms, lying against the very back corner.
- Lying on the floor and against the walls, they recovered themselves.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.