"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You might say the wrong word and turn yourself into a human or something worse.
- A moment when the wrong word could cause a lot of trouble.
- But he was also sure that the wrong words would drive her further away.
- Besides, you could never know for certain whose side everyone was on, and the wrong word might get about.
- He never had a wrong word to say about anyone.
- Through no fault of her own, she had used the wrong word.
- The wrong word is written on a piece of paper.
- You'll get a text back saying you said one of the wrong words.
- He remembered her as being pretty but this was quite the wrong word now.
- But got the solution after a few wrong 2nd words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.