"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Once again, he had that familiar feeling, and those words triggered it.
- He knows that when men go to the theater, they want to hear familiar words.
- The play tells an old story, often in familiar words.
- This, however, may also be a sign of recognition to a familiar word.
- If it's tough to voice those familiar words, you're probably pushing yourself too hard.
- On the same page, a familiar word attracted my eye; it turned out to be the name of a ship.
- But to have to feel through whole books to find a few familiar words seems too bad.
- That's because the Internet is, to use the familiar word, interactive.
- With numbers and familiar words, he was frequently able to use the same image on different occasions.
- A voice called again, this time with familiar words of childhood.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.