"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The name Middle-earth itself is actually an archaic word for the earth.
- His sole answer was the priest's voice rising and falling through archaic words.
- He uses many archaic words that even in his day had already fallen out of use.
- Many archaic words were replaced with more common and modern equivalents.
- In the dialect are used a lot of archaic words.
- The memory of an archaic word flickered through his mind briefly.
- Perhaps, too, the archaic words might for a brief minute live again:
- Another theory claims that the name comes from an archaic Romanian word for tax collector.
- The name is an archaic word for "beacon" in Norwegian.
- "Fun is another archaic word; but I am not sound on its meaning," said the boy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.