"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was in a heavy mood, and had no gentle word for me.
- Who would not have been moved with these gentle words of the goddess?
- The gentle words are about to be accompanied by some tough action.
- They were gentle words, those used with a child.
- Use a gentler word, but that is what they do.
- But there wasn't time for gentle words or subtle philosophy with this kid.
- She gave me some gentle words, nodded her head and seemed to empathize.
- The gentle words made a lump form in her throat.
- His words, though gentle, were like a slap in the face.
- Where were the gentle words of encouragement from beyond the grave?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.