"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Can't remember her precise words, but it was something along the lines of "Hard work?
- I guess I've known that all along, though not in those precise words.
- I can't remember anybody's precise words anymore, not even my own.
- He often knew what I was thinking, the precise words of my thoughts.
- It did not matter if he remembered the precise words later.
- Unfortunately we don't have the details of his precise words.
- The precise words and actions that led up to the shooting, he added, will most likely never be known.
- Those weren't the precise words that I used, but it was a tough question.
- You never tell us his precise words, only your interpretations of them.
- Perhaps no language has a precise word for the relationship.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.