"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the past, a quiet word would have solved the problem.
- "May I have one quiet word with him in the hall?"
- In the silence that followed the President's quiet words were clearly heard by all present.
- Someone had a quiet word with them too, we assume.
- Whatever else happens don't get talked into being the one to have a quiet word.
- The words quiet, space, and nature play an important role.
- Everyone stay put here while I go and have a quiet word with him.
- When all they needed to do was lift up the phone and have a quiet word.
- At last the young man choked out a few quiet words.
- "Mind if I give you one quiet word of warning between old friends?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.