"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I need that encouraging word, like life needs the sun.
- Whenever this happened, my mother would be there with an encouraging word.
- But so far she has received little more than encouraging words.
- Court left him at last, with a few encouraging words.
- His father had taken the phone and offered a few encouraging words.
- He looked at me as before and spoke the encouraging words.
- But despite his encouraging words, he had a bad feeling about this.
- "Good," said the teacher in the first of many encouraging words for the day.
- "We were glad to get an encouraging word from any source."
- The Doctor gives her some encouraging words about the future and they set off together for a nearby hospital.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.