"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How easily the fool was led by her sweet words.
- "People should keep their words soft and sweet; they may have to eat them later."
- Those are some mighty sweet words coming out of your mouth this morning.
- I started talking again, dropping in a sweet word now and then.
- "Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them."
- What will you do To make men take your sweet word?
- There are no three sweeter words in the English language.
- But he's told the muscles on the scene to talk to the kid with sweet words.
- I have been trying to think of a way to tell you in soft and sweet words.
- Think you I have never heard such sweet words from women before this?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.