"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The original words can be best rendered as "Prowling for girls".
- Of course, no one knew what the blessed Owen's actual original words had been.
- But they should also be quickly decodable for the original words, and that is not always the case.
- Even if the lyrics don't fit on her background, she performs the original words.
- However, there may not be any more than 100 original words throughout the piece, including the introduction.
- He also uses his own versions of words similar to the original words.
- The tune is a very old Irish folk song whose original words have long been lost.
- Those were not the original words of the song, Scytale noted.
- The original word or phrase is known as the subject of the anagram.
- In the 1802 edition, the original words and tune were restored.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.