"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I couldn't quite grasp what had happened, or find the proper words.
- And even to this day I can find no proper words to express what happened.
- No, that was close, but not quite the proper word.
- They hold themselves so superior and cannot even speak a proper word.
- We could not say the proper words above their graves.
- Somebody had clearly hit the books overnight, to learn the proper word.
- They picked the proper word 40 to 60 percent of the time.
- The only proper word for what has been built at Chicago is galleries.
- I heard This voice, and knew it for my proper word!
- The whole process of education for me was learning the proper words to attach to things I already knew.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.