"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As the world gets smaller, the new words keep coming.
- The team now continues in turn with a new word.
- It was not enough to hear and read the new word, though.
- The right hand wrote new words on a piece of paper.
- "How are we going to learn your language if you keep using only new words?"
- However, he could not learn new words or remember things that had happened more than a few minutes earlier.
- We always had a great relationship except once, when I used a new word on him.
- I don't know how to begin teaching you the new words.
- I don't think there are any really new words here.
- We generally study about 15-20 new words in class each week.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.