"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the former, language, common Japanese words become a part of the player's vocabulary.
- English phrases were also put at the end of lines where a Japanese word could not be found to fit.
- All three terms are common Japanese words and none is specific to any particular sect or school.
- Old Japanese words were also used thus giving a more poetic feel to it.
- "Sounds like the Japanese word for big, large, a lot."
- His name is a play on the Japanese word kawaru, which means change.
- "We don't have enough Japanese words that could be used for naming streets," he said.
- It is often used to put Japanese words on a computer.
- I wanted a Japanese word that was easy to pronounce for us.
- He did not know the Japanese words so he looked around.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.