"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It would also help if we can tell them any specific words or phrases used in the call."
- Basso didn't have to make out specific words to know what was probably going on.
- He was thinking of a specific word to fit the song's main idea and theme.
- "We often prefer the more specific words for that reason."
- The specific word was stuck back in his memory and wouldn't come out.
- If there's a specific word or phrase for this behavior, I'd like to know it.
- "Too bad, that is- We could use his more specific words at this moment."
- Why hadn't a more specific word like enforceable been used?
- But how did it come to be so closely bound up with a specific word?
- It seemed that no one at the wake yesterday could bring themselves to use specific words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.