"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the immortal words of Elvis, a little less conversation, a little more action, please.
- In the immortal words of Justin, I am never going on that again.
- Besides, in the immortal words of my mother, parents are people, too.
- As mission commander, it was his task to say some immortal words for the watching cameras.
- In the immortal words of the character Emily Litella, never mind.
- You have no idea what immortal words he has set down.
- We also use the words "invincible" and "immortal" when talking about young boys especially.
- "I couldn't get them financed because, in the immortal words of the industry, they were too soft," he said.
- We hadn't spoken since he'd acted as though he was about to kiss me, then changed his mind with those immortal words, 'It's not you.'
- In the immortal words of John Mitchell, watch what politicians do, not what they say.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.