"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was derived from the Greek word for small and part.
- Well, then you were talking about Greek words of roots.
- His name comes from the Greek word for happy or cheerful.
- The names of both units come from the Greek word for heat.
- Its modern name comes from the Greek word for "star".
- The word itself comes from the Greek words for beauty and strength.
- Pitt did not know any Greek words, only a few names.
- The name is derived from the Greek word for "red earth".
- But even in their own speech they have Greek words.
- The name comes from the Greek word for sun flower.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.