"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Isn't it time now to express your appreciation in more than a few polite words?"
- From anyone else these would have been polite words.
- Well I just tell them to get lost in not so polite words.
- He usually had a sunny smile and a polite word for everyone who passed him.
- His eyes were guarded, and despite polite words, there had been no smile.
- It was the first polite word I'd heard out of the boy.
- She gave new meaning to the words proper and polite.
- They just exchanged a few polite words, since the work sequence was clear.
- Clare's polite words gave her a moment of hope, which died, however, when she saw his face.
- But assassination is just a more polite word for murder.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.