"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The latest word from scientists: He may have a point.
- But because of her latest words we laid her where she died.
- The new report is the latest word in a debate that has continued throughout the 1980's.
- But more than anything else, the latest word from the charity box is garbage.
- "Most of their shows at night are up on the latest words, no diggity."
- Considering Robert's latest words on the subject, she wasn't optimistic.
- But there is still hope, according to the latest word out of Albany.
- His will be the latest word, and the last.
- The latest word was that there would be a hearing in early April.
- "The latest word is that China lost half of its fleet."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.