"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Strange, I never thought it's so easy to start me, by in general quite meaningless words.
- A proposition cannot be built from real things or ideas, but it is not just meaningless words either.
- Some individuals also talk while in their sleep, saying meaningless words and even having arguments with people who are not there.
- All this he thought about, in confused and even meaningless words.
- If anything goes wrong now, thoroughness is a meaningless word.
- The praise was a string of meaningless words in his ears.
- For hours they sat together, or walked together in the dark, and talked only a few, almost meaningless words.
- More and more he had come to know that it was a meaningless word.
- No young people, nobody enjoying themselves, only a handful of meaningless words to be allowed.
- The pupils wanted desperately to be there, drinking in every meaningless word.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.