"word" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Subjects were asked to look either to the left or to the right while choosing the odd one out from among three Hebrew words.
- One of the Hebrew words for repent means "to turn".
- The name comes from a Hebrew word for the bee.
- A Hebrew word is here used different from the preceding, meaning "ranks of soldiers."
- Do any of us actually understand the Hebrew words we're saying?
- "Then she sang half the record back - on pitch of course, and remembering all the Hebrew words."
- The Hebrew words are the same, but which one did they mean?
- Hebrew words are made by combining a root with a pattern.
- Each is captioned by Hebrew words of a traditional prayer.
- At the same time all of these languages are satiated with Hebrew words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.