"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What about just all natural resources running out without enough time for replacement?
- I am an old soldier without much time left on this earth.
- You have to take your chances without much time to think.
- Both men had died without time for a single scream.
- But since we'll be in a place without time, it won't matter to us.
- It can be done, but no' without time and tools.
- How can ever get long term results without time and use?
- In a world without time, there was no need for breath.
- How does the child learn to do without time out?
- This transition must take place without time spent waiting around.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.