"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And so many other things she hadn't let herself think about for such along time.
- He'd made the decision never to marry along time ago, and he still believed it was the right one.
- It seemed to take him such along time, and time was so precious to her now.
- She gave him the look he hadn't seen in along time, the crushed-mouth, luminous eyes.
- So many people had now risen that it took her along time to reach them.
- He shouldn't have, but that last weekend had been along time ago.
- "It's been along time but I've never given up hope and never will," he said.
- "Well, you can come along next time and watch," I suggested acerbically.
- I suggested to Keogh you might want to go along next time, to confess the boy.
- Maybe it had been born along time ago, and I just hadn't noticed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.