"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But at 27, he has heard that many times before.
- He had told himself that many times, over the years.
- What had happened when the well gave out that other time?
- You know that site and time better than anyone else in the world.
- If we hit the wall that many times, we'd be out of the race.
- "Then you could have been asked that several times and paid no attention."
- Then I wouldn't have to be writing that all the time.
- "I get on first base and hear guys saying that all the time."
- Seems the Army used to do that all the time.
- I don't think you've got the opportunity to do that all the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.