"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Up till the present time I have been frightened of nothing.
- From whom we thought it meet to hide our love Till time had made them for us.
- Going to be about forty seconds till the next time!
- Till the time, 205 police personnel from 21 states of the country have been trained.
- Then he added, "Till the next time it needs doing."
- "I don't think he wants to wait till next time," she announced.
- There were only 2 students unions till the time of writing these lines (2011).
- I don't believe him, just wait till the next time the yanks do us over, now that will be bad.
- They also traced the system back till the time of creation.
- If they thought this was it, wait till next time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.