"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An eyewitness who put you at the scene near the time of the murder.
- They are both killed in a car crash, dying at or near the same time.
- We're getting near the time we've got to put guys out there who are doing things.
- I didn't hit you near hard enough the last time.
- Onion was born near the time that the survivors returned.
- It also can be transmitted from a pregnant woman to her child at or near the time of birth.
- It usually occurs at or near the time of maximum stage.
- At least four vehicles were reported to be on the bridge near the time of the collapse.
- And many of those born near the time the war began are chubby enough.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.