"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The population development over time is given in the following table.
- Now over time the relationship between the states and the federal government has been put to the test.
- The old green, for example, changes over time and works its way through paper.
- Even a single data point can change, sometimes more than once, over time.
- State officials say work will bring new order over time.
- Over time, they may also start to act very different.
- Students could work their hours over time or all at once during the summer.
- I want to see him take on the big issues, and over time he will.
- But for many men, these problems get better over time.
- Of course, some things will only show up over time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.