"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If you run out of time, the game is over.
- Several other tax programs are also running out of time.
- "But we were trying to get something and running out of time."
- And they know we are running out of time to turn things around.
- And at any rate, we have run out of time.
- David was running out of time for these little games.
- She was running out of time, needed to make something happen.
- We're going to run out of time before we even get to the questions.
- And 8 out of 10 times, they will come up with a little more.
- I feel like I'm running out of time and ideas.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.