"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now, she won't be able to get home until the same time the kids do.
- Then home to his own place until the next time.
- Two and a half weeks until the next time they could be together.
- He held the position until the time of his death.
- At least not until the next time he took the drug.
- The business started in the early 20th century and continued up until recent times.
- I hadn't known she had taken the picture until a long time later.
- At least there hadn't been until a short time ago.
- But I didn't learn that until a long time after.
- They always had, until this time a year ago, when everything he worked for seemed gone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.